- We reserve the right to refuse or limit any wager(s) at our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever. In circumstances where a stake is deemed to be or is declared void by us at our discretion, any sum deducted from your account with respect to that stake or wager shall be credited back to your account.
- Wagers shall only be valid if accepted by our server and subject to the Agreement. Until acceptance, no communications from you shall be binding on us and all information displayed on this site constitutes an invitation to play only.
- Malfunction (whether on a Website or your equipment) voids all pays and plays. Should we determine to waive a rule in the interest of fair play to you, it shall only be for that instant and shall not set a precedent for the future.
- In the case that an odd, line or handicap are incorrect because of an error, mistake or system failure, any wager placed in this line will be automatically considered void.
- Skybook.ag reserves the right to void any winnings that were obtained as a result of hardware/software error or malfunction. Players found abusing such errors/malfunctions are subject to having their account closed and any deposits and/or winnings forfeited. In the event of a Website system malfunction all bets are void.
- Any account that shows no activity in the last 8 months is considered inactive. Skybook.ag reserves the right to request additional documentation like a copy of a picture id and utility bill in the case of a withdrawal request.
- Skybook.ag reserves the right to request additional information like the copy of a picture id and utility bill at the time of any withdrawal.
You must be of legal age in the jurisdiction you contact us from or connect from and at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use our services.
Skybook.ag does not provide details regarding personal identity or account information to any third party. We keep your account and user information strictly confidential. It is within your discretion to report or not winnings and losses to the proper authorities if required in your jurisdiction.
Skybook.ag uses the most advanced security technology available, ensuring your account integrity and security. All personal data and transactions remain confidential.
We will only disclose personal information to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies, or in the event of a valid court order.
Skybook.ag records every transaction and wager made within 90 days. Any and all information requests may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account numbers and Passwords
The security of the account number and password is the direct responsibility of each individual member, if an account number or password is shared or misused by the client or any other person, skybook.ag will not be liable and all wagers will be considered binding and the sole responsibility of the customer therefore no balance’s will be returned or adjusted.
Telephone calls to and from our Contact Center are recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the service you receive.
Skybook.ag is located in Costa Rica, where we are legally authorized to conduct business; therefore any matter to be adjudicated shall be done based on the laws of Costa Rica
Given that internet gambling laws vary widely throughout the world; it is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure understanding and compliance with such laws and regulations in their own city, state or country. It is recommended to participate only in gambling events legal to the jurisdiction from where client connects or calls. Clients understand and accept that we are unable to provide any legal advice or assurances.
This website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by skybook.ag for the use of or subscription to betting or other services in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law. All contractual issues between you and skybook.ag, or any of its affiliates, that are disputed, shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Costa Rica.
Skybook.ag will not be liable for the failure of its central computer system or any part thereof for delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system as a result of any act of God or an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism or for the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent) for fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind.
Skybook.ag shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with Skybook’s website or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
- All wagers are final once accepted and may not be reversed, modified or cancelled. Whether placed via internet or over the phone, after following the confirmation process all bets are final.
- As in any gambling game, there is the risk of losing money. Players choose to wager money at their own discretion and risk.
- Skybook.ag cannot be held liable for any loss or damage, be it financial or emotional of any of its members.
Grading of Sporting Events
We strive to settle all wagers as soon as possible and in most instances we are able to this within 15 minutes of a game being finalized.
The standard timeframe for settlement of different types of wagers are listed below, however these are subject to official scores being available; if discrepancies arise within our official score sources there may be delays in the grading process.
- Money Line, Spread and Totals for full game and half times are generally graded within a maximum of 15 minutes of the game’s conclusion.
- Proposition and future bets are usually graded within 1 to 2 hours of the conclusion of the event but may take up to 24 hours if the official sources are quoting different scores.
If these timeframes have elapsed and your wagers have not been finalized please contact our wagering department’s toll free number 1-800-809-7919 for assistance.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Some of the data processors involved in the process of your transactions with us such as but not limited to deposits may be based outside of our jurisdiction. Therefore, by browsing our website, communicating electronically with us and in general utilizing our services, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your personal data in this way. skybook.ag cannot be held liable for any damages, which may be caused to the member by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the internet.
Your credit card will be billed immediately after purchase.
All transactions are in USD. Your purchase will show on your next credit card statement, since we use several processors the descriptor on your statement may vary from one transaction to the next, if you are unsure about a charge on your card please contact our security department at email@example.com.
- If your card shows a double charge, or was charged by mistake or without your authorization, we will consider your claim and if a valid case is presented we will take the necessary steps to correct the issue.
- Please contact our processing department as soon as possible 1.888.759.2665 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each claim will be considered on a case by case basis and we will work to achieve the best resolution for all parties involved.
- Any member found to be committing credit card fraud of any kind would be subject to criminal and/or civil prosecution. Winnings resulting from the illicit use of such credit cards will automatically be forfeited.
- In the event that a client is disputing charges all funds will be frozen in the account pending the resolution of such claim.
- If a chargeback has been received the amount of the deposit will be reversed and all winnings generated from it will be forfeited.
It is the responsibility of each member to keep their personal information including physical address, phone numbers and email address up to date.
Customers may have only one address registered at a time and this must match the billing address of any cards used to fund the account. In the event that this is not possible, customer may be required to send in additional information including bank statements, utility bills and secondary forms of id before a withdrawal will be processed. Failure to comply may result in the account being audited.
No member is allowed to have multiple accounts either with skybook.ag or any of our affiliate sites for the purpose to circumvent our wagering limits or take advantage of our bonus and promotions program. If such accounts are found they will be terminated and all wagers will be rendered void and null.
- Customers may close their accounts at any time, if a balance exists in the account the customer must complete any and all requirements of bonuses and promotions before a withdrawal can be processed.
- Skybook.ag reserves the right to close any account or group of accounts if it is suspected of fraud and or abuse of our bonuses and promotions program.
- In the event that an account or group of accounts are found within the skybook.ag system, where the customers have conspired to fraudulently or maliciously manipulate our line offerings to guarantee themselves profits regardless of the outcome of the events, or have abused our bonuses and promotions program skybook.ag reserves the right to cancel any or all wagers and any or all profits derived from such fraudulent activity and terminate the accounts in question permanently.
- Skybook.ag also reserves the right to suspend any account based on abusive behavior from the customer towards any member of the skybook.ag staff. The account may be re-opened after a warning has been issued to the customer, however if such abusive behavior continues Management will terminate the account permanently.
At skybook.ag we strive to promote responsible gambling, we recognize that for most of our members gambling is a healthy form or entertainment however we are also aware that this may not be the case for some people.
Compulsive gambling is not an easily recognizable problem and as with any addiction compulsive gamblers go to great lengths to hide their problem. Although we are not responsible for the choices made by our members and cannot be held liable for their actions, skybook.ag will close the account of any member who identifies himself as a compulsive gambler and will prevent him from opening accounts with any of our affiliate sites.
If you are going to enjoy our high quality RNG and Live Casino games, we request you please review our RNG and Live Casino Terms and Conditions.